It can be argued that instead of us domesticating wheat, it could be that wheat has domesticated us, especially that wheat had a better life as a result and huge population growth, while we had a worst life than before it (hunter gatherer societies), against our nature and built.
The first Homo sapiens teaching New Zealand were the Maoris about 8000 years ago.
Fossil record shows that the majority of the local megafauna and 60% of all bird species were extinct within 200 years of their arrival.
Mammoths who have flourished for millions of years, as human reach their spaces, they were hunted to extinction. The last mammoths of Wrangel arctic Island disappeared about 4000 years ago when when humans reached the Island.
Out of the 24 Australian animal species weighing 100 pounds or more, 23 became extinct within few thousand years from the arrival of Homo sapiens. The Island was never effected by a worst calamity in history that the arrival of our species that acts like viruses to the environment.
History is and will repeat itself if not drastic measures are take.
Trump withdrew from Paris accord in 2018.
We have been in the middle as far as food chain for the vast majority of our history.
We used to eat after the scavengers Hyenas leave, whatever is left, and the bone marrow.
If we found a fig tree, we would eat as much as we can before the baboons came.
We just got to the top of the food chain recently. We still act like we are in the middle, by binging on sweets and high carbs whenever we can.
From the fossil record, Homoerectus did not have much advancement of their tools for two million years!
Before 70,000 years, there was no history. There was only biology.
History started with the development of language within Homo sapiens and the Cognitive Revolution.
Steps for interior decoration:
1. Get inspired
– inspirational board
– palette and textures
– lost of what is going
2. Make a plan – (floor plan – furniture plan – budget plan)
4. Painting plan
5. Accessories and art plan
6. Put it together and watch the sun
7. Final lighting touches
Social media projects are not arbitrary.
There is a huge infrastructure to support them.
Facebook has about 200,000 servers. It has invested $1 billion in server hardware alone.
Google invested $21 billion dollars in data centers alone!
The American Embassy in Jerusalem is built from the skulls of these:
1. Azzeddin Musa Mohammed Al-Sammak, (14 years old.)
2. Wesaal Fadel Izzat Sheikh Khalil (15 years old.)
3. Ahmad Adel Mousa Al-Sha er (16 years old.)
4. Said Mohammed Abu al-Khair (16 years.)
5. Ibrahim Ahmed Zarqa (18 years old.)
6. Emad Ali Sadeq Al-Sheikh (19 years old.)
7. Ziad Mohammed Hassan Omar, (19 years old.)
8. Mu tasim Fawzi Abu Luli (20 years old.)
9. Anas Hamdan Salem Qudeih (21 years old.)
10. Mohammed Abdel-Salam Haraz (21 years.)
11. Yehia Ismail Ragab Al-Dakour (22 years old.)
12. Mustafa Mohamed Samir Mahmoud El Masry (22 years.)
13. Azzedine Nahed Al-Aweiti (23 years old)
14. Mahmoud Mustafa Ahmed Assaf (23 years.)
15. Ahmed Fayez Harb Shehada (23 years.)
16. Ahmad Awadallah (24 years old.)
17. Khalil Ismail Khalil Mansour (25 years.)
18. Mohammed Ashraf Abu Stah (26 years)
19. Bilal Ahmed Abu Daqqa, (26 years old)
20. Ahmed Majid Qassem Attallah (27 years old)
Mahmoud Rabah Abu Muammar (28 years old.)
22. Mus ab Yousef Abu Lailiya (28 years old.)
23. Ahmad Fawzi al-Tatar (28 years old.)
24. Mohammed Abdulrahman Mekdad (28 years old.)
25. Salem Salem Farhan (30 years old.)
26. Jihad Al-Farra (30 years.)
27. Fadi Hassan Abu Salmi (30 years old.)
28- MotaazBassam Kamel al-Nuno,( 31years)
29. Mohammed Riyad Abdel Rahman Al-Amoudi (31 years.
30.Jihad Mohammed Osman Musa (31 years old.)
31. Shaher Mahmoud Mohammed Al-Madhoun, (32 years old.)
32. Musa Jaber Abdel Salam Abu Hassanein (35 years old.)
33- Mohammed Mahmoud Abdel-Moati Abdel-Al al (39 years.)
34. Ahmed Mohammed Ibrahim Hamdan (27 years old.)
35. Ismail Khalil Ramadan Al Dahouk (30 years.)
36. Ahmed Mahmoud Mohammed Rantisi (27 years.)
37. Anwar Ahmed Al-Khatib, (28 years old.)
38. Mahmoud Yahya Abdel Wahab Hussein (24 years.)
39. Ahmed Abdullah Al-Adini (30 years.)
40. Sa adi Saeed Fahmi Abu Salah (16 years old.)
41. Ahmed Zuhair Hamed Al Shawa (24 years.)
Mohammed Hani Hani Al-Najjar (33 years.)
43. Fadel Mohamed Atta Habashi (34 years old.)
44-55. Not known yet.
#Nakba70 #GreatReturnMarch #palestine #jerusalem
Via Sandra Tamari
“A small fraction of the music composed by a small fraction of all the classical composers who have ever closed makes up almost all the classical music that the world knows and loves.”Jordan Peterson
12 Rules for life:
1. Act confident
2. Help yourself
3. Befriend those who want the best for you
4. Compared yourself only to yourself yesterday, not to others
5. Discipline your kids
6. Fix your house
7. Pursue what is meaningful
8. Don’t lie
9. Accept advice
10. Be precise in your speech
11. Let children take risks
12. Enjoy the wonder of Being
2007 report by US Chamber of Commerce:
72% of adult Americans would rather work for themselves than for a job.
67% think about quoting their jobs “regularly” or “constantly”.
No. 1 States Reason: “to be more passionate about my work life”
Capital comes after you build your business not before it.
8 modern assets by Robert kiyosaki:
1. Real-world Business education
2. Profitable path of personal development
3. Circle of friends who share your dreams and values
4. The power of your own network
5. Duplicable scalable business
6. Leadership skills
7. A system of wealth creation
8. Big dreams and the capacity to live them
The weakness of the Green Party in the US is a testimony to the anti-intellectualization within its educational system and the regression in its democracy and founding values.
France has less population that the US’s Midwest, yet they have 6 major parties, 22 parties participating in the elections, and a total of about 92 parties.
It is time for the Democratic Party to split into 2-5 parties and the Republican Party to split into 2-5 parties. Alliances among the polarized ends of the same party are compromising values and way too pragmatic and political bordering unethical.